The team gets another job from their mob boss wannabe fixer involving one of St. Louis’s iconic riverboat casinos. A local Knight Errant police chief Jeanine Magliano is gearing up for a mayoral run, and is having a campaign fundraiser. It’s a 5000 nuyen a plate black tie affair so I’m sure the team will fit right in. The job sounds simple enough, plant a datachip set to broadcast a theft notice when Jeanine leaves the casino so she can get publicly arrested by Lone Star. Instead of casino property, the officers will find a data chip containing highly compromising information on Mrs. Magliano. It’s Monday, January 15th, 2080. The team spent the weekend planning their daring casino heist and doing legwork. Time to find out if all of their planning was for naught as the team rolls up to Harrah’s Riverboat Casino.
All music by Deuce.
Sound credits: (CC BY 3.0)
- Metal Detector Beep: https://freesound.org/people/FreqMan/sounds/32683/
- Flashback: https://freesound.org/people/cetsoundcrew/sounds/398199/
Social media and links:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/BurningEdgePod
- Discord: https://burning-edge.digitaldarkness.com/discord
- Email: email@example.com
- Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/burningedge
- Subscribe: https://burning-edge.digitaldarkness.com/feed/podcast/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9W-x08pfMyDyU24yjfNZZw/