A bit of downtime between runs as Catherine and Deuce get settled into their new suburban life. Their house is slowly starting to feel like a home, and if they ever get to retire from shadowrunning, might be a place they can see themselves living into old age. Sure, it’s missing the white picket fence and the swing set out back, but it’s homey and has a shooting range in the basement. What else can you really ask for?
Burning Edge Theme by Deuce.
Social media and links:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/BurningEdgePod
- Discord: https://burning-edge.digitaldarkness.com/discord
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/burningedge
- Web: https://burning-edge.digitaldarkness.com
- Subscribe: https://burning-edge.digitaldarkness.com/feed/podcast/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9W-x08pfMyDyU24yjfNZZw
Podcast: Play in new window | Download